Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,403 (3,007 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)