Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.347 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,659 (13,588 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)