Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.869 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,072 (13,569 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (41 minutes ago)