Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.291 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,441 (R 27,454) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)