Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,924 (€3,154) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)