Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.337 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,261 (13,352 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)