Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.774 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,087 (14,261 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)