Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,829 (58,236 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)