Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,521 (40,175 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)