Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.255 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 199% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,668 (ƒ 3,808) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)