Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.168 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,016 (ƒ 14,262) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)