Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,775 (€1,279) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)