Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.799 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,316 (€5,628) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (27 minutes ago)