Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,191 (€4,770) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)