Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,173 (€1,179) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)