Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.489 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,722 ($5,826) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)