Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.895 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,186 (NZ$10,329) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)