Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.681 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,635 (NZ$2,427) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)