Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,525 (元25,889) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)