Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.210 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,042 (NZ$7,422) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)