Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.343 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 177% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,911 (NZ$3,619) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)