Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.544 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 136% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,568 (NZ$9,567) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)