Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.168 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 157% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,066 (NZ$2,435) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)