Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.458 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 194% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,159 (NZ$3,568) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)