Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.590 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,912 (R 15,039) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)