Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 229% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 210,534 ($11,888) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)