Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 226% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 192,616 ($10,397) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)