Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.449 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 247% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,421 ($7,340) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)