Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 320% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,756 ($3,649) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)