Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,576 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.334 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,369 (4,193 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)