Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,029 (14,564 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)