Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,775 (15,061 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (36 minutes ago)