Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,467 (52,069 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)