Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,709 (52,176 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)