Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,236 (37,526 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)