Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.478 MXN / NAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,371 (15,135 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)