Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.908 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,038 (3,267 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (25 minutes ago)