Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.241 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,823 (4,788 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)