Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.768 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,699 (4,818 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)