Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.751 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,162 (1,546 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)