Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.301 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,871 (1,735 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)