Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.341 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,877 (4,045 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)