Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33200 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,425 (руб 185,015) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)