Cost of living comparison between Voronezh, Russia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32045 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,022 (руб 40,637) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)