Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31787 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,273 (руб 158,154) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)