Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32770 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,147 (руб 168,285) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)