Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32160 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,756 (руб 185,811) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)