Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29825 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,100 (руб 40,568) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)