Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,299 (€1,645) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)