Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.269 MXN / BYN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,140 (3,036 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)