Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03128 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,824 (CH$2,775,369) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)