Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03080 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,433 (CH$1,150,384) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)