Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,962 (COL$3,684,618) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)