Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00596 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,858 (COL$11,376,690) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (38 minutes ago)