Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,583 (€1,363) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)