Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,854 (€3,672) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)