Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,855 (€2,889) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)