Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,312 (€2,778) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)