Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,665 (€4,498) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)