Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,515 (10,083,599 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)