Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 MXN / LAK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,293 (29,112,632 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)