Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.040 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,939 (C$7,260) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)