Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.504 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,721 (C$5,772) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)