Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,030 (€6,861) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (43 minutes ago)