Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.093 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,591 (€4,734) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)