Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07327 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,295 (672,740 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)