Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06864 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,181 (1,022,482 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)