Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06705 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,650 (322,903 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)