Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,655 in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)