Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.721 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,232 (kr10,377) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (27 minutes ago)