Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 136% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,161 (kr16,084) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (42 minutes ago)