Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,947 (51,786 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)