Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.269 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,820 (44,874 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)