Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.189 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,874 (16,848 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)