Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14012 MXN / LKR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,465 (74,686 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)