Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,517 (40,231 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)