Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29873 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,949 (₨143,771) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)