Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03003 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,051 (CH$2,632,187) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)