Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,732 (CH$873,258) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)