Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03071 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,973 (CH$1,692,243) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)