Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03022 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,817 (CH$2,343,507) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)