Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02822 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,034 (CH$3,296,327) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)