Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.972 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 96% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,288 (€3,582) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (29 minutes ago)