Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,702 (€1,585) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)