Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,040 (COL$7,081,056) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)