Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,547 (COL$6,348,610) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)