Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,806 (COL$9,097,211) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (31 minutes ago)