Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 179% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 167,618 (Bs 94,409) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)