Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03122 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,481 (CH$2,033,489) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)