Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02788 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,771 (CH$3,506,475) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)