Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,098 (43,271₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)