Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17118 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,922 (¥174,796) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)