Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17083 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,497 (¥623,405) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)