Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,258 (¥202,572) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (21 minutes ago)