Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.990 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 137% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 154,327 (€6,713) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)