Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,556 ($4,546) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)