Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,786 ($2,922) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)