Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,144 (16,579 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (16 minutes ago)