Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,682 (25,528 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)