Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,754 (66,845 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (30 minutes ago)