Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,413 (ARS $74,340) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)