Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.224 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,885 (ARS $26,059) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)