Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.227 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,744 (ARS $27,492) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)