Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,283 (ARS $87,527) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)