Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.732 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,064 (2,454TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)