Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,568 in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)